Low histamine, gluten-free, vegan-friendly.
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 450g (1 pound) carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 finely sliced green spring onions (salad onions)
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated horseradish (or frozen and recently defrosted in the refrigerator)
- 1 tablespoon fresh green mango juice (or frozen and recently defrosted in the refrigerator)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grate the carrots in a food processor. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine the grated horseradish, green mango juice, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the carrots, fresh parsley and spring onions (scallions) and toss well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notes: Adjust the amount of honey according to your taste.